Ocean's growing chart

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tristan's growing chart

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Little Walker

Milestone 1: Standing up be himself, without support
Milestone 2: Striding out his first step!

Haha yup yup, Monster O finally decided to walk.. But alas, this doesn't mean that he can walk fully already :p
We were playing today and I wanted to see if he could stand on his own yet. And to my surprise, when I let go of my hold, he began to walk a few quick steps! Unstable but still..... :p
I thought it was my imagination so I tried again, keeping him within my circle of arm but not touching him. he thought I was playing a game with him and was happily obliging me : )
After a while he got tired and became too lazy to even stand,
Of course he is still unable to stand with balance so he will still fall on his behind, as with walking, he can only manage a few quick steps before falling on his bum.
As for the standing part, he was able to stand by himself for a while but he still needs some support to pull him up. Today, he was crawling on the bed one moment and the next he is standing up already! : )
Mama J is so terribly proud of Monster O!

No comments: