Ocean's growing chart

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tristan's growing chart

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Doctor again...

Monster O's phlegm is not dissolving, so 姑妈 recommended that we go to her doctor at Beauty World . According to her, this doctor is very experienced and good. His medicine always cure her children in a few days. 姑妈 is also kind enough to help us call & take a number first cos she say Dr Koh is very popular de. his clinic always long q.
So after dinner today we brought Monster O down to Beauty World to pay Dr Koh a visit. 姑妈 also remind Mama J to get Dr Koh to look at me too cos my cough has gone from bad to worse.when we reach there, I finally realise how 'popular' is Dr Koh. 姑妈 has called in the morning and she got a number 12. For those walk in patients, their number is already at 31! And it is only 8 plus, the clinic's night shift starts at 7pm. I was really lucky that 姑妈 called & took a number for us else I think we have to wait till 10 liao!!
Well, after a half hour wait, we finally got to see this famous Dr Koh. His room is a small area, part of it was taken up by a dental clinic. He did a quick check on Monster O & prescribe him with phlegm dissolving syrup & anti biotic. He also gave cream to be put into the nose. have to do the cream after Monster O is sleeping.
Then it's Mama J's turn. Dr Koh was tsking away, shaking his head while he listen to my breathing. He told me that I have to take medicine to stop the cough from going any worse. I am already at the bronchitic cough already. Well, what to do, he told me if I dun take of myself to get well, then it is harder for Monster O to get well. He got me convinced immediately..
Waited a while for the medicine. To my surprise, the consultation is $5 only! So today's damage is about $65 for both Monster O & myself. Usually when Monster O goes to Paediatrics Centre, his bill alone will be at least $50 de...Hmm location plays a part?
Anyway, I just hope that Monster O will get well soon...

No comments: